Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

StudioE Park Slope Launch on eBay



I am excited to be designing with Erin McMorris' Park Slope line again! It is a fun and fresh line of fabric that is sure to please. I have just listed three great pieces that all coordinate. Even something a little new with all of your photographers in mind. I have personalied my wristlet to include pockets to hold all of those necessities that would be needed for photo shoots (lens caps, batteries, CF cards, etc....). Of course these pockets would also work well for cell phones, keys, lipstick, you name it. Perfect for fun and play. And because I know how important it is for you to coordinate and have a fresh and fun professional appearance, I have also listed a custom listing for a matching Park Slope removable camera strap. I have also brought back my funky Park Slope bag to finish off the ensemble. A must have!! :)

StudioE's Park Slope launch starts today and lasts all week. Be sure and search StudioE Park Slope on eBay to see what all of the ladies have to offer. You can find my stuff here!

Amy