Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"I Love Your Blog" Award





Thanks to Miss Amanda of Katiebugs for the "I love your blog" award. I am flattered to be chosen and thrilled that you like my blog!!


Here are the rules:

1. The winner of this award can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you have nominated as well as the persons blog who nominated you.
6. If the blogger you nominate has already received this award, they don't need to pass it on.

Because of the hurricane, I never got to do this. I will try and get the links to the other 7 people I want to nominate later this week.

Thanks Amanda!!

Amy