Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Really Me!

I am back! Well, somewhat. Did you miss me? Hurricane Ike made landfall along the Gulf of Mexico and hit our area prett hard. We got electricity a few days ago but are still without cable/internet. It could be weeks before we get that. I am checking in with my trusty iPhone. Thankfully our house sustained no damage. All of our damage was outside (like the roof, our fence, screens, etc.....). We are very thankful and were very lucky! Wanted to say thanks to everyone for the well wishes and thoughts and prayers for my family. It is greatly appreciated.

I am happy to say that my Etsy store is open again with a few minor adjustments. Shipping will take place on Fridays due to limited resources in our area from the hurricane. Other than that, I am READY to get back to work! All orders placed within the past week and a half have shipped. Enjoy!

Enjoy your week!

Amy