Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Excellent, Used Lighting Studio For Sale



I have a Tabletop Lighting Studio that I finally getting around to selling. I paid over $300 for it and am asking $165 plus shipping. I am attaching some pics of jewelry that I took with it. You can use it for TONS of projects (i.e., jewelry, beads, bows, clippings, bags, bibs, etc...). It has two different sized cubes. The black riser is a little scratched up but no unusable. I will even throw in some jewelry displays to with it!

Please email me directly with any questions or if interested. Email is apriddy@gt.rr.com.

It comes with:

* 12" EZcube
* 20" EZcube
* White & Black Acrylic Platforms
* ShortEZ Tabletop Light Set & 10" reflectors
* TabletopStudio Sparkler Light with 5" reflector
* Two Daylight Bulbs