Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

HUGE Holiday Sale - One Week Only



I am an early shopper. I am sure that I am not the only one who is like that! Sooooo, in order to help yall out with that, I am having a big sale in my Etsy shop starting today, October 19 through Sunday, October 26. ALL purchases (bags, camera straps, pendants, etc....) are 10% off during this week. That also includes ALL custom orders. I have LOTS of goodies for you to choose from. If you need a custom, I can do that too! If you spend $75 or more, I will ship for FREE!

My camera straps and pendants are PERFECT for stocking stuffers. My pendant ornaments are the perfect gift for any loved one, teacher, best friend or for your own tree! I also have great camera accessories for the photographer in your life. My bags are the perfect accessory for any day of the week. Lots and lots of goodies!

Also, don't forget about referall points. For every person you refer that ends in a sale, you will receive $1 credit to use towards free or discounted merchandise. So pass on my blog address and have everyone take a look!! Nothing is better than FREE stuff!