Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Howdy, Hi, Hello!! (WARNING: Pity Party)

I was hoping that I would have some new stuff listed or at least pictures to share of new stuff. But, with everything going on around here, I just have not had the time to sew like I wanted to. I do have a few new camera straps done (thanks Mary for the awesome fabric!!), but have yet had time to take the pics. I have cut out a bag for a sweet customer that I am determined to ship by Friday. She has been so patient and understanding with the craziness in my life. I am really itching to participate in my group's upcoming launch (super cute theme.....stay tuned) but the way it is looking, I may have to skip this one. Are yall tired of hearing me whine yet? Anyway, hopefully next week will be a little more creatively productive. Oh! And if that wasn't enough, Mollee is having a slumber party this weekend for her birthday. So we have that to get ready for too!! YAY for me! I still can't believe my little girl is going to be 7! She is super excited. Anyway, I am going to wind down this post. I promise that my next post won't be such a downer. Thanks for hanging in there if you made it this far.

Done whining,
Amy