Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, November 24, 2008

A Beautiful Angel in Heaven

It is with a heavy heart that I share the news that my grandmother has lost her battle with cancer. I am thankful that our family was able to be with her til the end. She is one of the most amazing women I have ever known and she will be missed terribly. We were all blessed to have her in our lives. Her passing is bittersweet because although we did not want to let her go, she is no longer suffering and in a much better place. God is good. I wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers for me and my family. It is greatly appreciated.



My grandmother with her two sons.



The kids with MoMo at her 84th birthday in April of this year.



Me and MoMo right before my cousin David's wedding.

I love you MoMo!

Amy