Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hee-Haw and Some New Goodies

For my whole 4 followers, here is a peek at a custom I just finished for a new customer. I am absolutely in love with these fabrics. She wanted a camera bag with coordinating lens cozy and camera strap. I am extremely happy with how everything turned out. A good friend of mine just had a little girl so I am thinking that something similar would make a GREAT diaper bag. The details are spinning in my head. I will be listing this in my store but have not decided if I want to list this particular one or make a smaller one with different fabrics. Now is the time to share your input (all 4 of you) as to what you would want to see. Any fabrics you are absolutely in love with, what size bag would you be interested in, etc.... Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts.



Also, to go with the "Hee-Haw" part of my blog post title, check this out..... We headed over to my parents house and look what we found! Two donkeys. WTH?? Who lets their donkeys just mosey around the neighborhood? Granted my parents live in a neighborhood that is acreage lots (generally 5-6 acres) and lots of people have farm animals but generally they are pinned. Just cracks me up what you can find in their neighborhood. Deer.....yes, makes sense. Donkeys......I don't know! LOL! Thankfully I had my trusty iPhone with me so that yall would actually believe my story. :)



Baylee trying to feed them.



They are pretty cute though.

Amy