Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Teacher Survival Kit - A MUST Have



I am blessed to have so many wonderful, and extremely talented and creative people in my life. Becky is one friend that is at the TOP of that list. This lady is one of the most creative people I know. She makes wonderfully detailed pieces out of polymer clay. If you have never seen any of Becky's work, you will thank me after you click on this link.

I digress though.... I really wanted to talk more specifically about something I just bought for my kids' teachers. Not only is she extremely talented with clay, but she also has fantastic non-clay gifts that are MUST haves. These super inexpensive little treats are a great way to brighten someone's day. The ones that I bought are specifically geared towards teachers but she pretty much has Survival Kits for every situation, job, occasion, etc....... It is just a little something I order every year for my kids' teachers to let them know how much they are appreciated. I usually give them to the teachers when I know it is a kind of hectic and challenging time for them during the year. I highly recommend checking them out!! For those looking for the teacher ones (like the one pictured above), you can find them here.

Happy shopping!

Amy