Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow Day!!!

WARNING: Image overload. And let me start off by apologizing for some of these pics (they are fuzzy). A lot were taken when it was barely daybreak and my 50 mm can only do so much without the flash (which I didn't want to use).

For those of you that don't know this, we live in Southeast Texas where it NEVER snows. We may get a snow flurry or two but nothing ever sticks. Yesterday we woke up to a winter wonderland. The very first time my kids have ever seen REAL snow much less get to play in it. It was HEAVEN and so beautiful to look at. The area schools allowed the kids to come in two hours late so that they could enjoy this amazing day! Something that will more than likely NOT happen for another decade or so. In fact, the last time we got this kind of snow, it was in the 1980s. Anyway, here are some pics! I actually took loads more but tried to narrow it down.


Our street.


The neighbors yards.


Ethan making a snow angel.


It amazes me how snowflakes gather on tree limbs and branches. Beautiful!!


Isn't it beautiful??


The girls about to throw a BIG snowball (see what Mollee has in her hands....she is in the pink).



They were cracking me up!



See the flying snowball??


The kids very first Snowman!

And I warmed up from the cold with my favorite Starbucks and a new mug! Love me some polka dots.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Amy