Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Busy, busy....and HAPPY about It



I don't know about everyone else, but I am extremely excited about the New Year so far. I definitely am thrilled with how my new year has started off so far. I put all of these babies in the mail on Monday (yep...check your mailboxes). And you know what.......I am NOT done AND happy about it! :) Three more went in the mail today and at least 3 more tomorrow. That, my friends, is why I have not listed anything new since last week. I did, however, re-list some old favorites. You can check them out in my Etsy shop. So keep those orders coming. I do have lots of new things cut and ready to sew and even a few that need to be photographed and listed. First I need to finish up my customs. Big plans people.....BIG PLANS! So stay tuned and like I said.......keep those orders coming!

Amy