Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Ever have one of those days......

.......where things just fall into place? Today was one of those days for me. I know that days like that don't come often, but I am enjoying it while I can. I have been desperately searching for a particular product for the past 6 weeks and have not had any luck. Not only did I find it today, but I found it at TWO places. WOO HOO for me! So I stocked up! LOL! No more panic modes for me any time soon. And, I was able to find some hard to find fabric that I had been hoping to find. ALL prints that I was looking for. Third, a plumber came today and my bathroom leak will be fixed on Wednesday! YAY! I don't have to wait a gazillion weeks to get that taken care of.

Another good thing that happened today was that my give-away that Erin was hosting ended today which was a lot of fun! You can find out who won my cozy/camera strap set as well as Erin's fabulous earrings here. I always enjoy doing these because I get to meet some really great people and get lots of feedback on my products. This particular one was a lot of fun and very insightful! Thanks to EVERYONE who commented to enter and for your feedback on all of my designs. It is MUCH MUCH appreciated. And a BIG thanks to Erin for hosting for me! I am hoping to work with her again in the future for other fun give-aways!

And as a way to show my appreciation for everyone who took the time to enter and leave your feedback/comments, I am extending my 10% off introductory discount special until Friday! You can purchase ANY of my cozies or cozy and strap sets for 10% off until Friday. That includes ALL custom orders for those particular items. All you gotta do is enter the code COZYNEWYEAR in the comments section on checkout and I will refund you the 10% discount. You can check out my cozies and cozy/strap sets here. If you don't see what you are looking for already listed, please be sure and check out my other categories and sold items to see other fabric options!

Amy