Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Finally Getting My Small Camera Bag Done & A Sneak Peek

Well, I am FINALLY getting my smaller camera bag done and ready to add to my shop. Nothing like a custom order request to get your behind in gear! LOL! That is why I LOVE customs. Gives me a chance to work on new projects and not feel like I am neglecting orders to work on something new. Kills two birds with one stone. This little beauty is the perfect size for SLR cameras as well as point and shoots. It will fit the camera body with a lens attached (SLRs) or a point and shoot and still has room for other items like additional accessories, a wallet, cell phone, keys....you get the picture! I will be listing this in my Etsy shop this weekend but if you want to try and get one for a little bit cheaper, I will be listing this for the Andalucia launch on Monday for a little bit cheaper. And the best part......it is going to be a CUSTOM! You pick the Andalucia prints you want. :)





And my FINAL listing for the Andalucia launch will be.......





Yep, that is all you are getting. I haven't decided what exactly I am going to do. I am thinking a hip mom bag/diaper bag. A versatile bag that can be functional AND gorgeous. Hoping to get this done and listed on Monday as well with the camera bag.


Is everyone else loving these Andalucia prints as much as I am?