Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Talking to Myself!

Do you ever feel like you are just talking to yourself? LOL! I have been feeling like that lately. At home (with the kids....in one ear and out the other), on my blog, etc...... Is anyone else having this issue (echoo, echoo, echooo)? I am hoping it is just a phase that I snap out of soon. In the meantime, I will be working on some customs for some fabulous customers plus some new stuff that has been specifically encouraged/requested and some new stuff that has been on "the list" for a while. In between orders I am trying to work on some new patterns for a few new things. Then I get to sew them up, figure out what I do and don't like about them and sew them up again before I put them in the shop.

I am also considering doing another give-away. Just trying to decide if it is something I want to host here or hit up one of my fabulous friends to host for me. I need to mull that over a little bit and decide. Either way, you will hear about the give-away here. I am also trying to decide WHAT I want to give-away. Reversible camera strap?? A new little project in the works?? Lens cozy?? Not sure yet. I will have to see how this week progresses before I decide for sure. Anyone have any suggestions? What would YOU want to win for free (echhoooooo, echooooo, echhhoooooo)?

I am done rambling for today. I have laundry and dishes calling my name.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Amy