Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Two Great Launches...Three Ready to Ship Items

I have just listed three listings on eBay for two great launches! All three are ready to ship and priced to sell! Please take a peek at my stuff here.

As a lot of you know, and many who don't, custom boutique handmade will be changed forever come February 10, 2009 if the CPSIA law goes into effect as is. A lot of fabulous boutique designers are coming together for one last HUGE hoorah on eBay! So click here to see all of the Boutique Felony items.



I am also excited to be participating in a fantastic fabric launch featuring Melissa Averinos' Sugar Snap fabric! You can find all of the great Sugar Snap listings here.




I have LOTS of exciting things in the works at the moment. Stay tuned for more details on that. Subscribe to my blog at the top of my page so that you don't miss out!
Thanks for looking!!