Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Introducing My New Lens Cap Straps!


I am soooo super excited to introduce my new lens cap straps (aka lens cap leashes). A sweet customer of mine sparked the idea for these little sanity savers. She asked me to make her a "little bag" to keep her lens cap in while shooting because she is constantly misplacing it (I can relate.....I used to do it all the time). And instead of doing that, I came up with these. They have kept me from pulling my hair out trying to remember what I did with my lens cap while shooting!
So thanks Miss Rachel for your inspiration for this!! You should be getting yours soon!!
For those of you that would like one as well, you can purchase them here in my Etsy shop!! I have listed a custom (you pick the fabric). Coordinate it with your existing camera strap and/or lens cozies previously purchased or purchase a matching set!!
Amy