Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Welcome Summertime & and New Listing!

Whew. That one word can sum up how the past few weeks have been. Bring on Summer! Between the graduations, awards days, field days and end of the school year parties, I am plum wore out. I am soooooo glad school is out! Now if only I could re-program my body to sleep past 7:00 a.m. Everyone in the house is asleep but me. The solitude is nice though. At least if I am going to be up this early, I get the house all to myself!!

I have tons of pictures to share with everyone from our latest happenings. Hopefully this week I can get those edited and downloaded to share with you all this week. Until then, I do have a new listing up on eBay. My good friend Tracy of pbajcreations asked me to join in on a fun Ateam launch with a summery luau theme. We took ours a step further and did a nautical theme for the boys. There were lots of good things listed for this launch! You can search "Ateam Luau" on eBay to find them all!

You can find my listing here! Thanks Tracy for the invite! It was a lot of fun!

Isn't Bray a doll? This is Tracy's handsome little boy who did a fantastic job modeling!
Lots of little details on this bag. It is a sling messenger styled bag and is perfect for toting around beach toys and any other treasure your little one wants to bring along. Perfect for BOYS and GIRLS!!
Hope everyone has a great Sunday!
Amy