Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, June 5, 2009

CHECK.IT.OUT!! New iPhone Case...So In Love!

So I head over to the Apple store to get Troy a new iPhone case. He was carrying this one:

After only a few months, it fell apart. The clip ended up coming apart and the fold of the flap just broke apart and cracked leaving something that was no longer usable. Now Troy is VERY hard on his things (which is why I hardly ever buy him anything expensive). So when I went to the Apple store, I was basically looking for something indestructible. Or at least something that would put up a fight when Troy tried to take it down. This is what I ended up getting him:

This is exactly what I was looking for! It is called a 3G Defender case made by Otter Box and it is supposed to be the toughest, most durable case on the market right now. I wasn't too sure how he would feel about the yellow/black combo, but surprisingly, he liked it. I am hoping this one will last a while.


Not to be outdone, I had to get me a new iPhone case. I loved the Otter Box because 1) it is durable; 2) it has a built in protector screen; 3) it keeps your phone dust free (there is not one area of the iPhone that is not covered); and 4) it has a clip you can use for when you are carrying around your phone and your pants/shorts have no pockets. LOL! AND, the best part is that you can use the clip AND have the protector case on it at the same time. Most of the ones I have seen in the past would not let you use a clip if you had a case on it. A two-part deal that can be used together or separately. That was the icing for me! With my kids playing sports, I am always at the ballpark and some of my shorts DO NOT have pockets!! Soooo irritating! But, I really did not want a yellow/black one or even a solid black one. I wanted something girly. An wa-la......my NEW Otter Box.








Don't you just love it? They were completely out of the pink ones when I bought Troy's but they did put one aside for me when they received their new shipment that I picked up today. I.AM.IN.LOVE!
Happy Friday everyone!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Amy