Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Last Day for Custom Camera Bags & Totes!

Today is the last day to get in those custom orders for camera bags and totes. Tomorrow I will be taking the custom listings down for camera bags and totes and only listing ready to ship bags throughout the Summer. I will be offerering custom listings for my smaller items (i.e., camera straps, lens cozies, lens pouches, etc....). So if you have been itching to order a custom bag, today is the day!!!

Priddy Creations Etsy Shop

Here are just a few custom options currently in my store:











If time allows, I may throw up a custom listing from time to time. But it will not be many. We have a very busy Summer and I really want to be fair to my kiddos and family and cut back on some of my work schedule this Summer! I appreciate your understanding! I hope that everyone has a great Summer!!
Amy