Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Well, HELLLLOOOOOOO!

Long time no talk. I have been wanting to blog forever. But it seems that every time I sit down to do it, something comes up or I am too tired to make the effort. I don't know about everyone else, but this Summer sure has flown by. We are still elbow-deep in AllStars softball with Baylee and it has been a fun but also time consuming endeavor. Friday started off the beginning of our Sectionals tournament and if we can pull through that, we will be headed to state. Let me tell you, these are some very hard working girls AND parents. With 2-3 hour practices almost every day, these families have really put in a lot of time to make this a productive and fun experience for everyone. Baylee is having a great time! On top of AllStars, we have also joined a Select (travelling) softball team. However, we haven't really had a chance to get our feet wet with that since we are focusing on AllStars first. I still can't believe that school starts in just over a month.
In between softball, summer camps, house stuff and custom orders, I have not had a lot of time to list much in my shop. Once things settle down here (for sure when school starts), I should be back with a bang.

What have all of you been up to? Enjoying your Summer?

I am leaving you with a few pics from our Summer so far. Hope everyone is enjoying theirs!



Baylee pitching in our last District game. She struck out 6 batters in the 3 innings she pitched!

WOO HOO! Go Lumberton!! Hopefully we will have a Sectionals banner to go with this one soon!


Anthem.
Didn't this turn out cool? All of these pics were taken by another player's dad. He has kind of become our resident team photographer. He does a great job too!
Amy