Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just a quick note...

Good evening everyone. Thought I would pop on and write a quick little note before I crawl into bed to read and decompress from the busy day we have had here. AllStars for Baylee is over. Unfortunately we lost in Sectionals and didn't make it to the state play-offs. We are still holding our heads up high though because our girls had a blast and I think us parents had just as much fun. Even though it took up most of our Summer, I can honestly say that it was a fun and positive experience for all of us. We made lots of new friends....ones I can happily say will be friends for life and created lots of great memories for the girls.

What have we been up to since then? Well, we ended up taking a quick and spontaneous trip to Baton Rouge to have Baylee attend an LSU pitching camp. It was a whirlwind few days but one that was very beneficial and one she really enjoyed. For those that have never been to the LSU campus, I highly recommend checking it out. It is GORGEOUS! Lots of treelined streets and historical buildings and homes. I loved it!!

Other than that, we have been busy with swim lessons, relaxing and I have been working frantically to get all of my orders off my table before we head out for vacation. We are all soooo ready for some sand and sun.

I have been busy cutting out new projects. I will try and share a few pics tomorrow of some of those. They are still the "work" phase of things but you can get a sneak of the fabrics.

What has everyone been doing this Summer? Are you ready for school?

Til later.......