Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

LOTS and LOTS of New Etsy Listings!

I have been a busy, busy bee. Whew. LOTS of new listings in my Etsy shop. MOST are also ready to ship. I have also put some camera bags back into my shop. I took a little break from making them because they are time consuming and needed to focus on other things. I am back to listing them. However, with regard to my camera bags, I CANNOT guarantee Christmas delivery. If you are wanting a camera bag as a Christmast gift, email me PRIOR to purchasing to see if I can make it by then.

Below is just a taste of what I just listed in my shop. Please take a peek here to see everything.


Happy Shopping everyone! Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Amy