Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random Goodness

A little of this and that.....

A new option that I will be adding to my product line. Embroidery on my camera bags. Looks good doesn't it? This particular bag was made using Patty Young's Mezzanine.



We live in Texas where it really NEVER snows. Well, we have gotten snow two years in a row. This time it was just a tease but the kids got to feel it on their face a little. Nothing really stuck. Not enough to play in. But we could at least say we got snow! You probably need to click on the pics to actually see the flakes. It wasn't very heavy.





And we FINALLY made it for our annual visit to see Santa. Ethan asked him for a baby bulldog. That is the first I am hearing of that request. Ethan's shirt says "Dear Santa, I was Framed." HAHAHAHAHA!! If you knew Ethan, you would understand how perfect that is for him. He is one of those kids that is always saying "I didn't do it." :)
Hope everyone is having a great week! Stay tuned for another post later today. I will be listing LOTS of new stuff including the return of my custom camera bags.
Have a great rest of the day!!
Amy