Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Merry Christmas from the Priddys



Every year at Thanksgiving my sister-in-law and her family head down our way for a week. During this visit, we always try and get pictures of my kids plus my two nephews for Christmas cards. This year was no different. It turned into a mini-photo shoot and below are a few pictures from that day. it was fun and the kids were really cooperative (THANK GOODNESS). I am not sure which one of us I will be using. There were several that turned out really good! OH! And you can click on the pictures to make them larger.







The whole crew including my nephews' dog, Scruffy.
This one turned out better than I thought. Just wish I would not have so many dark and bright spots.

During this holiday season, we would like to wish you and yours a safe, healthy and happy holiday!! Remember the reason behind the celebration and enjoy!! I hope the rest of 2009 leaves you with lots of great memories!
the Priddys
P.S. I am taking the remainder of this week to work on some personal projects as well as new stuff for my shop. Stay tuned next week for some new listings.