Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Just sharing....

I was super excited to participate in a "Scarf-Along" on Cookie Mondays that was alot of fun. It was a lot of work, but definitely worth it. I am excited to give 1 or 2 of them as gifts for Christmas. I just hope the recipients enjoy them as much as we did.

It is the first "wearable" item I have made for myself (not counting a tote).

I am hoping to get a better picture tomorrow but I would love to hear what you think about it!!



Next week will bring lots of new goodies and probably a sale! So stay tuned.

Amy

P.S. It snowed today. It never shows in Texas and this is the second year in a row that it snowed. Of course it didn't stick longer than an hour but hey, it snowed! :)