Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, December 4, 2009

My "Must Have" for Christmas & Elf on the Shelf


All I want for Christmas.........is a Kindle!! I read so much that I believe this device was made with me in mind. Hoping I will have one soon!!

What is on your wish list?

Also, have any of you heard of The Elf on the Shelf?


He showed up at our house a few days ago and let me tell you how much fun my kids are having with him. In a nutshell, he is sent from Santa to keep track of the "naughty and nice" kids. Each morning he shows up in a different place in your home after having returned to the North Pole to report in to Santa. He is a magic Elf and if you touch him, his magic disappears and he can no longer return to the North Pole. Kids can talk to him but he does not talk back. It is the cutest thing ever! If you are up for starting a fun family tradition, I highly recommend this.