Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Products REVEALED and Listed!

I am constantly trying to think up new ways to expand and grow my business.  In order to do that, change is an important part of the process.  Not only that, but keeping up with trends, introducing new products and producing quality products sits right up there as a must.  I am hoping that with the introduction of two new products, this will help me move towards my goal of expanding my business and skills. 

With that said, I am sooooo stinkin' excited to introduce my first new product....the Lens Keeper. 


I have found that a lot of people and photographers tend to "wear" their cameras while they shoot. However, they like to carry along a few lenses and other equipment to change out while shooting. My Lens Keeper is the perfect soluction for this! It is small and compact but will securely hold your lenses or speedlites while shooting.  My Lens Keepers have several options that will help personalize it to your needs.  For more information on additional features, or if you want to buy this fabulous bag, please click here.   And did I mention it is ready to ship?

Moving on to my second new product......

When I first decided to start making camera accessories, I decided that not only did I want something stylish, but I also wanted something that would be comfortable on my neck.  So I started making and selling my lined and padded camera straps.  With the economy the way it is right now, I wanted to start selling a more economical option for dressing up your camera strap.  With that in mind, I have decided to start making what I call my BASIC straps.  It is a new spin on an old favorite.

What is the difference you ask?  Well, these straps are "eye candy" slipcovers for your commercial camera straps.  The are fabric ONLY slipcover.  They are not lined and do not have any padding.  But they do come with a cheaper price tag.  So from here on out, every camera strap slipcover I offer can be done in one of two ways......my "eye candy" fabric only BASIC strap or my lined and PADDED strraps.  More options are always better right?  I will be adding more as time allows but will set up another listing for custom selections.  Two great options to fit any budget.  I wanted to have a few ready to ship items with my big reveal.  If interested in a more economical camera strap slipcover, you can click here.


















As you can see, I have been a busy bee.  And if the new products wasn't enough, what do you think of the new look of my blog?  My Etsy shop has a new matching banner as well.  Thought Priddy Creations could use a fresh, new look for a brand new year!!

I know that this has been a kind of long winded post but please let me what you think!  Feedback from all of you is what helps me to improve and grow.