Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Button Shop Winner & a New Product!

Thanks to everyone who entered.  It took me a while to compile all the entries.  I know you are dying to know if you won so here goes....

The lucky winner of these beautiful buttons....


.....is.......





Congratulations!!  Please email me directly at amy.priddy@att.net to claim your prize.  Please provide your mailing address as well!

Thanks again to all that entered!  I will be hosting more great giveaways so subscribe and/or follow my blog to be notified of new postings.

I am also excited to share another new product.  A wonderful customer contacted me for a custom set of camera accessories.  With that request came a new product that I have been trying to find time to create.  Thanks to her, I had to MAKE time and I am so happy for the push.  Sometimes it is hard to squeeze in new items.  This is one reason I love custom orders.  They help you think outside of the box and sometimes push you to make time for new things!  So thanks so much Leland!!  Here a sneak peek of her order (including the new product):



I love how the whole thing turned out.  Unfortunately I will not be able to remake this set.  This fabric is hard to come by.  But if I do come across more, these items will end up in my Etsy Shop.  I do have LOTS of other fabrics though if anyone is interested in their own custom set of camera accessories.

Now a little more about that new product......



This small little accessory bag was designed to hold my customer's extra batteries and smaller accessories.  It is PERFECT for that!  It is also a great option for smaller point and shoot cameras.  The height of the bag can be adjusted to fit smaller point and shoots.  And of course you can customize it with the fabric of your choice.



Another great thing about this bag is that is has a wristlet that can be worn on your wrist, attached to your belt loop or your camera bag or any place else you want!  How great is that?



And this great little bag does not have to be limited to camera products.  It would be great for carrying around a cell phone and small wallet for a girls' night out!  Stylish and functional.

So what does everyone think?  Good idea?  Will this be a useful product?

I will have this little bag listed in my Etsy shop as soon as I get caught up on orders and have time to sit down and get it up there.  In the meantime, I would love to hear what you think!