Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gettin' a Roundtuit - New Year's Eve Picture Share

 Anyone else have a problem with motivation from time to time?  Or better yet, just trying to find time to get everything done that needs to be done?  Well, I have just the thing for you:

A Round Tuit



 Isn't this fantastic??  A good friend of mine, Becky of Clayful Creations, sent me this little magnet a long time ago after I was complaining about never having enough hours in a day to get everything done I need to get done (can yall relate??).  I laughed so hard when I opened it up.  As soon as I got it, I put it on my magnet board in my sewing room where I see it often.  Not only does it make me smile but believe it or not, it does sometimes have power to give me that little umph to get things done.  So now I am sharing it with all of you in hopes that it will help motivate you to "Get a round tuit."

And as promised, a few pictures from our New Year's Eve.  We kept things low key this year and hung out at my parents' house, ate some yummy food, had a cocktail or two, popped a few fireworks (thank goodness it wasn't freezing) and played some games.  And just to let you know.....in case you couldn't tell from the pics.....my nighttime photography needs a little more work.  :)  Hope everyone had a great New Year's!!