Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gift Share for the Mama!

Thought I would share a few gifts I got for the holidays.  And I also used some Christmas money to purchase "must have" accessories for some of those gifts.

My sweet kiddos (with help from their Daddy) got me these 3 great charms for my Chamilia bracelet:





This little soccer boy from my boy, Ethan.  The bottom of the charm has little feet.  Soccer is his favorite sport.



This sweet sisters charm from Mollee.  The bottom of it says "Sisters."


A softball charm from Baylee.  She is a girl after my own heart.  Has her daddy's big heart and my love of sports.




This one was from my mom and dad!  It is the new Amazon Kindle.  I love electronics and this was top on my wish list.  Can't wait to read lots and lots of books on this!  I have started my first book on it and I just love it!  I can read hands free in bed all snuggled up with the covers up to my neck.  Fantastic!






And with that Christmas money I was talking about above, I bought some goodies to go with my new Kindle.



A new jacket to keep my Kindle safe and dust free.  It props up so you can read hands-free.  How freakin' cool is that?  And it is in my favorite color...RED!!




A car charger for on the go.  I won't have to worry about the battery going dead.



And lastly, a book light just in case I am somewhere where the light is not so great.  The Kindle is not back-lit (it is meant to mimmick a real book) so you need natural light or book lights to read it by.


I think it goes without saying that I am spoiled.  Anyone else wanna share what goodies you got this year?

I am hoping to finally get our holiday pics downloaded and edited for you this weekend.  Just depends on how much sewing I can get done first.