Every year I try to think of goals and resolutions I want to reach/set for myself and my business. Things that will make my life and my family's life a little easier. Something that will make 2010 special for all of us. Some I reach, some not so much. So here it goes for 2010:
1. Learning to not sweat the small stuff;
2. Making more time for silly stuff with the kids instead always feeling like I need to be productive (whether that be around the house or with my business);
3. Making sure every day my kids know how much they mean to me;
4. Letting my husband know on a regular basis how much I appreciate his unconditional love and support;
5. Reading more;
6. Making more time with friends and family;
7. Being stronger financially;
8. Finishing some home improvement projects that have been on my "to do" list for a LONG time;
9. Staying on top of laundry; and
10. Getting my body and mind healthier.
For my Business:
1. Getting my website updated and re-stocked and keeping it that way;
2. Increase sales;
3. Advertising more;
4. Blogging more;
5. Giving away more goodies;
6. Creating at least 3 brand new products for Priddy Creations;
7. Help promote other handmade designers (cause we gotta support each other);
8. Be using my Mac exclusively for all of the above;
9. Branching out for my business (maybe a completely new line);
10. Making sure that I continue to LOVE what I do and not let it fall into a chore where it isn't fun any more.
What are some of your resolutions??