Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday, Glorious Saturday!

 Ahhhh, today was a good day.  Nothing too terribly exciting, but I did get to spend the day with these three crazy monkeys:


The day started out great!  Was able to sleep in a little (monkeys were at Maw-Maw & Pop's for the night).  Then we picked up "The Boy" (aka Ethan) to head over to his basketball game. Have any of you seen 6 - 8 year olds play basketball?  If not, you really should.  This age is SOOOOOO much fun to watch.  Ethan is only 6 so basketball to him, for the most part, is social hour.  But occasionally he will get motivated and play the game.  Today though I can't tell you how many times Troy (hubs) had to tell him to get his hands out of his pockets and GO GET THE BALL!  It was a hoot.  A lot of the boys looked like chickens with their heads cut off. It really was super fun to watch.

The kids begged for us to let them have some friends over.  So we ended up with 2 extra kids for a couple of hours.  I love listening to them giggle and play.  While they got their play on, I got my sewing on.  Worked on a few orders and cleaned up my studio.

My wheels have been really turning lately with new product possibilities and improvements to current product.  Not sure what has gotten into me but something over this past week has really motivated me to kick my business into high gear.  So you will have to stay tuned.

Headed out to church and I got to love on this sweet baby:


He is almost 6 months old and evidently likes to jabber in church.  So his mama usually takes him to the cry room.  I talked them into sitting with us saying it couldn't be that bad.  Welp, I ended up taking him to the lobby for most of Mass.  LOL!  He is a jabber jaw.  Sweet little boy ended up falling asleep.  Looking forward to spending the day with them on Tuesday.  I didn't get near enough snuggle time.

After church we headed to Chili's for dinner and their super yummy Chocolate Molten Cake:


Let me just say that it was DEVOURED in less than a minute.  Baylee was shoveling it in as fast as she could.  Poor Ethan and I barely got any.  And the little we did get, we couldn't even enjoy.  LOL!  10 year old girls like their dessert!

Hubs and I are ending the day watching this right now:



Will let you know how that was tomorrow.  As of right this minute, it reminds me of The Matrix.

Oh!  And if you are looking for my Camera Strap Slipcover tutorial, click here.

Happy Saturday!!