Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Have a Small Problem......

 I am SLIGHTLY addicted to fabric.

My absolute favorite piece of furniture in my sewing studio holds some oh so pretty fabrics.


Don't you agree?  There isn't much in there right?  Please tell me that I am not the only fabric addict out there?  There are others who live with this secret right?


Another little stash....this is the smallest stash I have. 


I didn't even show you all of it because I am bit embarrassed because of this little problem.

What am I going to do about it?  That is the reason behind this post.  Hoping that admitting my problem will help me deal with the issue.  It is just so hard.  It is just so pretty to look at.

To distract you a bit from my little problem, here is a snapshot of what is on top of my favorite furniture piece.  Got this sweet little tape measure from Feltmates.  I featured this fabulous shop a couple of weeks ago.  And that adorable little rocking horse thread holder and pin cushion the owl is perched on....well, I have plans for it.  It will be receiving a little make-over.


Ok, ok!  I do have a plan.  I plan on relieving myself of LOTS of this gorgeous fabric.  How you ask?


Yep, that is how.  Planning on busting up my stash!  But don't worry!  This little intervention will benefit ALL OF YOU!  Because 90% of what I make with my stash will end up for sale or in giveaways.  Yep.

Do you want to join me?  Do you have the same problem that needs some attention and acknowledgement?  Well, check out the rules and fun details here!!  Join me in the Stash Buster challenge.  Can you do it?  Are you strong enough?  We shall see!!

If you are looking for the Lemon Tree Studio feature and giveaway, just scroll down or click here.