Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Additional Options & Sharing A Custom Order

I know I have said this before...but I will say it again....I LOVE custom orders.  Especially when you get to work with some REALLY great customers.  Miss Tara wanted a custom set of coordinating photography accessories in this great Pillow & Maxwell fabric.  Her wish list consisted of:

  • 1 large camera bag with LOTS of pockets & adjustable, removable dividers;
  • 1 patchwork camera strap;
  • 1 CF/business card wallet; and
  • 1 coordinating key fob
Her wish is my command.  :)  She was great to work with and I really hope she enjoys her goodies (they are in the mail and on the way to her now).

With her order sprang some additional camera bag options.

Here is her camera bag:


One additional option....exterior front and/or back pockets:


And my second option.....removable AND adjustable padded dividers.  My previous bags have optional removable dividers, but they were not adjustable.  With this new option, you can move them anywhere in the bag to custom fit your accessories.  It is something that has been on my "to do" list for a while now but have not had the time to make.  Did I mention I love custom orders?  Miss Tara was the one to push me to finally do it!


A current option......side, exterior pockets.


Her CF/business card wallet:



And lastly (I didn't take a picture of the key fob), her patchwork strap.  I love how it turned out.  And I have enough fabric to make one more of these and possibly another CF/business card wallet.


So if  you are looking for a completely customizable camera bag, you will see these additional options in my camera bag listings along with the existing options.

Thanks Tara for being such a great customer!  I hope you enjoy all of your new goodies!