Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

And the Wish List Grows

 I love Vera Bradley products.  Have for years.  I haven't really looked at any of their products in a while though because any time I see a bag I like, hubs always says....you could make that.  LOL!   Yep, I could.  But sometimes it is nice to let someone else make something for you instead.  Right?  

I was shopping for Mollee's First Communion present at a local boutique called Bando's.  Not only did it have lots of great First Communion stuff, but it recently became a distributor of Vera Bradley products.  I will admit...I did get distracted from what I was shopping for for a little while and REALLY enjoyed checking out the Vera Bradley selection they had.

Here are just a few of what I would love to have as my own.  This is the first thing that caught my eye.  I am kicking myself for not buying it.

Then I saw this:




Totally loving the flowers and the fact that I can just wipe this baby off if it gets dirty.  Wouldn't it be perfect at the ballpark??

This Frill line is especially appealing.  It just screams Spring!

My absolute FAVE:


I want it, need it.....GOTTA have it!

And then I hopped on their website and saw this brand spankin' new addition to their collection:



Totally digging the knot accessory.

And then lastly, this bag:




Aren't they all gorgeous?  They have these designs in lots of different prints.  My wish list is long.  But that is ok right?  Isn't that what "Wish Lists" are for?