Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kitten Update & A Personal Project Share

The kittens are officially 16 days old today.  They are growing by leaps and bounds and Mama Bear (aka Oreo) is still taking great care of them.  


All of their eyes are opened now and they have started to hiss a little when you get close to them.  It is the funniest thing I have ever seen.  They don't hiss as much at me as they do everyone else but when they do, it really makes me laugh!  


They are learning to walk on shaky legs and starting to play with each other.  I have never been a cat person but this whole process has turned me around.  I love watching Mama Bear take such good care of her babies and watching the babies grow.  And I am happy that my kids are young enough to really enjoy the experience too!  They are now double their length and growing every day.   


I will keep you posted on how they are doing.  Their little personalities are starting to come through and they make us smile every day!!

Another quick share....a personal project that has been on my "to do" list for MONTHS.  I am finally getting around to doing it and I seriously have no idea why I waited so long to do it since it only took me 30 minutes from cutting to finished.  My new table runner.


I kept it simple...no lining or binding.  Very minimal cuts for the pieces and then just serged the edges, turned them in and topstitched.  Easy breezy!!  Next I will be making a coordinating mixer cover.