Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Mollee's Big Day - (WARNING: Picture Overload)

Whew.  We did it! This was such a BIG day for Mollee!  She has been looking forward to it for weeks.  She looked beautiful in her First Holy Communion dress.  Mom came over early and helped with her hair and we even let her put on a little lipstick for this special day.  She was so excited that I didn't even have to wake her up.  She got up on her own.


In the courtyard before Communion.  The rosettes are my favorite thing about her dress.  And get this.....her shoes cost more than the dress!  WHAT??  Seriously....thanks Maw-Maw and Pop for buying the dress and shoes for her!  She felt like a Princess!



Mollee with one of her best buds.  Don't they look cute?   Mollee looks way too old in this picture.


Another cute pic of Mollee and her gal pal!


Just had our pictures taken by the photographer.  Patiently waiting for things to start.



Taking the body of Christ for the first time.  I am going to admit that I am pretty ticked about how this shot turned out.  I got myself all situated where I was not blocking anyone behind me, got my camera focused and just as Mollee is taking her turn this lady (see the dark blur in the bottom right corner) stands up in front of me. ARRGGHHHHH!  You can see most of her but this is the SECOND picture I was able to quickly snap.  I totally got that lady's head in the picture of her receiving it from the Priest on the first picture.  Sighhhhhhh.........


A little suprise was that Maw-Maw got to give her her very first taste of the Blood of Christ.  She was excited about that.


The whole crew.  There were extremely well behaved during pictures and during Mass.  Their teachers should be very proud!!  I ordered a group shot from the photographer as well as an individual picture.  But I did want a quick snapshot to post on the blog too.

We ended up back at our house with friends and family for some chili and hot dogs.  Very low key and just how we like it.  Thanks to everyone who made this day really special for Mollee!  We love yall!