Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Priddy Creations is Moving & A Gussy Winner!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!  And the lucky winner of the Gussy $30 store credit goes to....
Who said.....
I will forward your info to Maggie to get in touch with you about your prize!

Thanks Gussy for the generous prize and thanks to everyone for playing!!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!  We are moving.....exclusively to my website!!  I wanted to let all of you know that I will seriously start making the switch this weekend from Etsy to my website.   I have been doing bits here and there as I had time, but I will be making it a priority to get it done VERY soon.  So please update your links and bookmarks with my website address instead.

There are two main reasons why I am making the switch....
  • The listing and final value fees that Etsy charges; and
  • The lack of customization Etsy offers.

With my website, I still have fees but it is a monthly fee versus a listing fee.  And there are no final value fees.  What that means for you is that I will be able to charge customers LESS for products.  Also, it is MUCH easier for me to customize my website with more categories, extra options and more pictures for individual listings.  Not to mention that I can put one listing in multiple categories making it easier to find what you need.  It will hopefully make shopping with me MUCH easier and efficient.

So very soon, instead of shopping here....


You will be shopping here.....


How this will work is that as items sell, I will NOT be re-stocking them in my Etsy shop.  They will be re-listed on my website.  I will also be moving items from my Etsy shop over to my website.  So if you see a product one day and it is gone the next, it has either sold or was moved to my website.  As much as I would like it to, this will not happen overnight.  However, I am hoping to devote some major time to making the switch as soon as possible.

Once the switch has been made, I will leave my Etsy shop open for a little bit to direct traffic to my website.  After that, I will close it down completely.

A quick favor for those of you that have buttons on your blogs and sites....can you please update the link to go to my website (www.priddycreations.com) instead of my Etsy one?  I will be contacting my advertisers and other peeps who have my button on their site over the next week or so requesting the change.  It is MUCH appreciated!!

I want to say in advance thanks for your patience as I get this all done.  I definitely think this is a positive move for my business and will hopefully make things MUCH easier for customers as well.

Any questions?  Please post here if you have any and I will answer them here as well.

TGIF everyone!  I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!