Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Etsy Shop Sale!! Clearing Out Inventory!!

This is a "Post-It" note and will remain at the top of my blog until all Etsy inventory is sold or moved to my website.  Please scroll down for new posts.

 As I told you in the previous post, I am switching inventory to my website.  I really don't want to have to delete items from my Etsy shop so I am having a sale!!  10% ALL orders placed in my Etsy shop until they are either sold or moved over!  Can yall help a girl out???


So head on over to my Etsy shop and clean me out.  Order multiple items I am will ship for free (U.S. orders only)!  Discounts will be applied after your purchase via paypal!!

We are heading out for a day of softball.

Happy Saturday everyone!  Have a great weekend!