Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, June 25, 2010

First Fabric Stash Challenge!!


TGIF everyone!!  Happy to be kicking off our first Fabric Scrap Challenge!  It has been a lot of fun and lots of good stuff was made using fabric scraps.

Jennifer, decided to use these scraps......


And this fabulous pin cushion was the result...  Isn't it great?  I want it for my pin cushion collection!

Great job Jennifer!




Jennifer's flickr; and
Jennifer's Etsy Shop.

Next we have Kashoan.  She chose to work with the gorgeous scraps.


And what a FABULOUS way to use scraps.  I am putting these fantastic cards on my "to do" list!

You can find out more about Kashoan's project on her blog.

And you can also check out Kashoan's Etsy Shop for more goodies.


I chose Tula Pink's Flutterby.  One of my all time favorite fabric collections.


I am happy to report that I used about 3/4 of my scraps in this fabric line scrap bag making this one of a kind 13 inch patchwork Laptop Sleeve.

You can actually purchase this laptop sleeve here on my website.



Front

Back
Carol of Maple Creek decided to use these.....


And check out these super cute pouches she made with them.  FABULOUS!

You can find Carol's blog here and her online shop here.


Front


Back

Thanks ladies for participating!  I loved seeing what you all turned those fabric scraps into!!  Looking forward to seeing what you do next week!

It isn't too late to join in the fun!  We will be doing this all Summer and each month I will randomly choose a participant to receive a stash of some of my personal fabric scraps.  

For more info and to sign up, please check out this post.