Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Fabric Stash Challenge - Week 3

 It is that time of the week....time to share with you the finished projects for Week 3 of the Fabric Stash Challenge.

First up....Jennifer!!

The lovely scraps:


And how sweet is this?  Makes me wish that I had a baby to dress them in!


Next up......Shannon.

Her scraps:


And her sweet baby items.... SOOO cute!



The scraps I used for my project were these....



This is another favorite line of mine that is discontinued.  The project was an iPad case/sleeve for a friend.  I hope she loves it as much as I do.




I think I will make and list another one when I get back from vacation.   I just love these fabrics.  My scraps are even dwindling and it kind of makes me sad.