Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

We're BAAACCCKKKKKK!!!

 Hi everyone!!  Did you miss me?  We are back from our week long vacation in Panama City Beach.  It was a whirlwind of a trip that seems like it went by REALLY fast.  We got home around midnight this morning. 

Baylee played with her select team in the USFA World Series and did really well.  The final tallies haven't come out yet but we are pretty sure they tied for 13th place out of 70ish teams.  Not bad for their first trip.

Baylee catching during our first bracket game.


The teams had trading pins and Baylee had fun trying to get as many different pins as she could.  What a fabulous keepsake for her to remember the trip.


She even lost a tooth.

We did manage to get some relaxing done.  The beaches were gorgeous!  Only a day or two of yucky seaweed.  This is the view from our balcony.

(NOTE:  All pics shares are unedited from my iPhone.  I will download and share pics later).


One of the Calypso pools.  Sorry for the weird angle.  I am too tired to adjust the orientation of it.  You forgive me right?



Got to visit with one of my bestest friends, Mandy, who lives in Tennessee.  Her and her family came down the same time we did.

We hit the beach, the pool, did some shopping and relaxed when we weren't playing softball.  The kids even say Despicable Me.  We had lunch at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville.  YUM!  The ritas and food were good but I have to say that Pineapple Willy's have the best margaritas.


We are tired but happy.  Looking forward to just chilling and unpacking today.  As much as we love the time away, it is always good to be back home.

And one of the funniest things that happened.....we were mooned while driving through Baton Rouge.  Thank goodness the kids didn't see but Troy and I cracked up!  It has been a while since I have seen that kind of moon.

Back to the grind tomorrow.  My machines received their TLC so I will be picking those up tomorrow.  And I am extremely happy and blessed that many people did not wait for my return to place orders.  I will be happily starting lots of orders placed while we were spending some much needed family time.  Thanks everyone!!!

I promise.....more pics to come.  Just gotta get back into the groove of things after being gone a week.  Hope everyone had a great week!