Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

In A Funk - But the Show Must Go On

Ever have one of those days where you just want to shut yourself in your room and be left all alone??  That is how I have felt for the past two days.  Completely anti-social.  I just want to decompress and keep to myself.  Of course, that can't really happen because of life, family, work, etc...  But I have holed up as much as I can.  I think it is just my body and brain's way of dealing with our crazy, busy life  lately.  Don't get me wrong, I love it and am truly blessed.  But even so, sometimes you just need a break.  Even the love I have of sewing hasn't pepped me up like it usually does.  And I have been busy on that front.  I am hoping to snap out of it soon.  School supplies and clothes shopping will need to be done soon.  And that also means having the kids try on all their clothes and shoes from last year is a necessity (insert a MAJOR groan here...from me AND the kids).  It is always a battle!  They hate it and so do it.

But enough of the gloom.  I know I promised pics from our vacation, but I just haven't wanted to spend too much time on the computer editing pics.   But I do have some new products to share!

You already saw my new laptop/camera bag combo which has been listed here.


How about a new camera strap - Bohemian Floral?  Brand new fabric!




Classic damask with a lens cap pocket that is ready to ship.....


I found enough fabric to make one more of these....also ready to ship.


And a funky mix of polkadots & carnival bloom for an eReader sleeve.....


Speaking of Carnival Bloom....one of my best selling fabric combinations is about to be retired.  Why?  Because I am almost out of pink passion damask.  So if you love this bag and HAVE to have one....


Get it while you can.  I only have enough for 1 or 2 more of this fabric combination.  You can find the listing here.  Once it is gone, it is gone.  I can't find any more of the pink passion damask.