Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, July 26, 2010

NEW PRODUCT!! Laptop/Camera Bag Combo!

****UPDATE**** The laptop/camera bag has been listed in my shop.  You can find it here.  It is ONE OF A KIND and READY TO SHIP!!

 I have had this product on my "to do" list for a VERY long time.  I am so happy that I have finally had a little time to make my sketching and ideas come to fruition.  And to make it even more special, I teamed up with Tessa Ann of The Button Shop for some custom made buttons for her Creative Team Challenge.

And FINALLY.......my laptop/camera bag combo:


I wanted to make something classic but also love the modern mix of colors with a pop of whimsy.  The front boasts a whimsical red polkadot ruffle, one of Tessa Ann's custom buttons that says "Capturing Life's Memories" and a fabulous double poppy pin made by Lindsey of The Pleated Poppy.  I also added another custom button that says "Smile."



Three more of Tessa Ann's custom buttons add a little pop of color on the back pocket.  Shoulder strap is adjustable.


Back, exterior pocket with velcro closure.


Front, exterior pocket under flat gives you more room for storage of cables, cords, batteries, cell phone, etc.....  Flap of bag closes with a large velcro closure.


Inside has a thick, padded divider for your laptop and keeps your camera equipment (or whatever else you are toting) separate from your laptop.  The bag will fit your laptop, camera body with lens attached plus about 2-3 more lenses and/or other camera equipment.

The fabulous details that make this bag one of a kind......



Did I mention the posy pin is removable and can be put anywhere on the bag??


I will be listing this ONE OF A KIND bag on my website this week.  It will just take me a day or two.   If you don't want to wait that long and are interested in the bag, please email me directly at amy.priddy@att.net and I can get you size of bag and price.  The laptop pictured is a 13 inch MacBook.