Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sharing a Few Customs

 Thought I would share a few customs that I have made for some wonderful customers.  I really hope that they are enjoying their new Priddy Creations goodies!

One of my large camera bags.  I always love creating using Heather Bailey's Pop Garden fabrics.


An additional option....back, divided pocket.


Another additional option....side pocket.


Inside includes two, removable dividers and a cinch strap.


This pretty blue and brown damask medium camera bag will more than likely end up on my website.  I have enough left to make one more.




Speaking of my website, I have LOTS of great stuff already listed.  Take a peek here.  A lot of them are ready to ship!

Happy Hump Day!  Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!  Back to work for me!