Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, August 9, 2010

CSN Stores - Luxe Product Review

I was excited to be contacted by CSN Stores to review a product from one of their MANY fabulous stores.  I have done a review for one of their furniture/bedding stores in the past and have found them to be an easy company to deal with.  That was the case with this particular store as well.

This time around, I had the pleasure of reviewing a product from Luxe by CSN.  They specialize in women's and mens shoes, handbags, wallets and accessories.  I reviewed one of their MANY fabulous handbags.  Since I make handbags and also have a handbag addiction, this was COMPLETELY up my alley!

The bag I reviewed was the Kathy Van Zeeland Nappa Belt Shopper in black.

{NOTE:  Below are not stock photos.  Photos are of the bag actually in my possession for review.  What you see is what I actually received to review.  You can click on each image to see a larger view.}

Front of Bag:


Side:


Back:


Inside:


Storage/Organization Inside:


I am pretty picky about my bags.  Both the ones I make and the ones I purchase.  When I got this in the mail over the weekend, I was thrilled.  Not only did I love the style even more in person than I did from the picture, but I was very happy with the quality of the construction of the bag and materials.  No loose stitching that looked like it might unravel.  Butter soft leather with a fun mix of patent leather.  Jewel-tone mustard color durable material on the inside.  And it had great storage.  One inside zipper and several pockets.  Not to mention the easy access pockets and zipper on the outside of the bag.  FANTASTIC!  And the price was extremely reasonable.

What really drew me to this bag was the cinched top.  I loved the design!  And the icing on the cake......it matched my Coach wallet!!   :)
Moving on the website itself....another satisfying experience.  The website is extremely user-friendly with a wide variety of options for narrowing down your search.  Pictures are clear and have zoom capabilities so you can really get a good look at what you are ordering.  This site also includes information like how many items are in stock.  Navigation was easy breezy.  Overall, I would give the experience of shopping on the site TWO thumbs up and recommend that you check out their variety of stores.

Below are just a few of their fabulous stores:

www.cookware.com

This spice rack would match my kitchen perfectly!


www.toysandgamesonline.com

This vintage, red kitchen really makes me wish my kids were little enough to play with it.


www.allmodern.com

And I HAVE to have this tape dispenser for my office.


So check 'em out!  I guarantee you will not be disappointed.