Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

If Only.....

......there were more time in the day!

Have you missed me?  I have been getting myself adjusted to my new job.  The work itself is easy but getting used to being away from home for 9 straight hours is taking some getting used to.  Not to mention turning in my t-shirts, athletic shorts and tennis shoes for heels and dress clothes.  I really am a casual kind of girl.

I am also trying to figure out how to squeeze everything into my newly crazy days.  Could there just be a few more hours in the day to get it all done please?

Home decorating has been on my mind lately and I have lots of ideas.  I started browsing one of the CSNstores and came across a great bookcase headboard that really makes me want to do a little bedroom re-do for the girls.  How great are these??  A product review in the near future?  You will have to wait to find out!

Lastly.....today I am celebrating my birthday and am blessed to have such great family and friends in my life to celebrate with.  They are keeping me sane as I get adjusted.  I am hoping to be blogging more regularly soon.  I miss it.  Just need a few more hours in the day.....

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!