Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Under Construction

 Hi everyone!  Just a quick note to let you know that my website is down.  I am in the process of switching hosting and changing to a new shopping cart.  So that means you will not be able to place any orders until that is all up and going.  So when you visit www.priddycreations.com, this is what you will see for now:


I am working on getting it all up and going but things will be "out of order" for now.  My blog will look a little wonky too as things get moved over.  I will eventually be switching to a Word Press blog (comes with my new website) so your patience is greatly appreciated!  If you have any questions, you can email me directly at amy.priddy@att.net or leave me a comment here.