Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Website Update!

Whew.  I am happy to say that the switch has been made to my new host/website software.  It was a little challenging at times but it all worked out.  A HUGE thank you to Callie of Easy Boutique Builder and Robin of Boutique Mama for all of their help and responses to my cry for help when I needed it!  Amy of Simply Creative has also been a godsend in helping in the transferring process.   So if anyone is looking to open your own website, these ladies get TWO thumbs up from me!

Even with that done, there is still a lot of work to be done.  I am in the process of moving products from my old site to my new one.  Looking at them, you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference.  Callie really did a great job of re-creating my original site Amy designed and incorporating it into my new site.  And since you can't really tell the difference......here are the deets:


You will find most of my product still there.

New Site Address:  http://www.priddycreations.com

I am slowly moving product to this site.  Both sites will stay open until I get it all switched over.  Clear as mud?  :)  I promise I am hurrying!  I want to make things as easy as possible.  But it will take me some time to get it all done so please hang in there!  

New items will not be re-stocked on my old site once they sell.  All new listings will go on my new site.

Any questions?  Email me.

Now.....how was everyone's Halloween weekend?  We had a good one.  Celebrated my oldest's birthday and stocked up on LOTS of candy.  Promise to share lots of those pics very soon!