Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Another CSN Stores Reivew - Slipcovers

I had the pleasure of doing another review for CSN Stores.  This company has a little bit of everything.  Lately I have really had the bug to buy new furniture.  However, it really just isn't in the budget right now with the holidays coming up.  So while I was surfing the CSN Stores website, I came across these.  A lightbulb just EXPLODED in my head!  A slipcover would be THE perfect solution.  I could get a whole new look without breaking the bank.  Once I decided that was what I was going to do, I scoured their pages looking for the perfect one.  This is the one I decided on:


I loved it!  It had great texture, would brighten the room and fit my style.  I was so stinkin' excited to get it in the mail and put in on these 13+ year old couches (yep, I ended up getting the sofa and loveseat slipcovers):


I wanted something a little more neutral and simple.  Mostly wanted something that would fit our family and comfy pretty much sums us up.  This is what it looked like after I put it on:


Let me tell you people.....it was the EASIEST slipcover I have ever put on.  I tried one YEARS ago and did not enjoy the experience at all!  I think slipcovers have come a really long way since the last time I tried them.  This particular one fit my couch and loveseat extremely well.

But I needed a little color.  I tend to lean towards jewel tones and warm colors for accents so I picked up a few pillows from Target to warm it up.


What do you think??  I think I did pretty good.

I highly recommend you check out CSN Stores.  They have products to fit every room and style.  And the prices cannot be beat.  Shipping is generally free and shipping turnaround is really quick.  Not to mention their great customer service.

Hmmmmm, what do I want to do next??  Stay tuned!!